OUT...
The places I saw today didn't compare to the one we have an offer on. What a wild goose chase. I suppose it was worth looking into. I called Mike and told him to stop playing games with the landlord and fork over the money. Well, forking over the money is actually easier said than done--see we don't have access to our money here! We don't have ATM cards or anything. Luckily, PwC is putting down the deposits and everything for us. I guess they know Mike's good for it!
It's raw here today...Not raining enough to need an umbrella, but enough to get my 'fro going in full force. I think I'm in for the rest of the day, I picked up dinner on the way back from apartment hunting, so there's no reason for me to go out again!
September 15 it is then!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment