Friday, August 10, 2007

Peterborough Villas!

We got a place! Yippee! We're no longer without permenant residence! Well, I suppose we are until September 13! We did decide to go with the very first place we saw in Fulham! As I said yesterday, the flat isn't actually available until the 13th of September, but we put in that we were willing and able to move in at any point between now and then. So, hopefully, we can move in sooner rather than later! It's only .3 miles from the tube station!

Here is the link to see what it's got:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-16382636.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=rent

I think that address should get you there. Otherwise, if you go to www.rightmove.co.uk and search Fulham Broadway (1/2 mile around) to Rent. You should be able to find Peterborough Villas in the listings!

Compared to what we saw today, there really was nothing that matched up to this one. It's got walk-in closets and a really nice garden! 2 bedrooms and a nice kitchen.

Today we saw so many places, and it was more "city living"--no gardens to speak of. I think Mike liked the idea of the city living, but I just couldn't deal with the 5 flight walk-ups, and confined space! Alot of them had the kitchens right in the living room which was a bit weird!

We're going to see it again tomorrow before we head out to Oxford to visit with Uncle Mick and the lot. Hopefully we'll like it as much then as we did yesterday. I'm hoping we will!

Alright, that's all for now. Mike's gone to the supermarket. He want to make me dinner tonight since I've been slaving over the stove every night since we've come. I am exhausted and would actually just rather go without dinner tonight, but I suppose I'll humor him!

It's been an exciting 2 days and we've seen SO many properties, but I really think we've found the right one! I think I can certainly make it home, even if it is only for 2 years!

Like I said tomorrow we're taking the bus from Victoria to Oxford, where Uncle Mick is going to pick us up from the bus stop. It should only take about 1 hour 10 minutes. We're looking forward to seeing another part of the country and visiting with some family.

We'll right more tomorrow!

No comments: