While I have to say it was WONDERFUL to see everyone at Thanksgiving the toll the trip is taking on me is crazy. We rolled into Peterborough yesterday around 9:30 AM. Mike decided to walk from home, so into the living room and to his computer he went. I, on the other hand, went to bed. I know I should have fought it and stayed up, but there's no way I could have. I slept until 3:00, when Mike woke me up to eat something. He made the American favorite Mac and Cheese for us. I was then determined to stay awake, and lasted until about 6:00PM when I was falling asleep on the couch. Mike sent me to bed for the night. I woke up again around 10PM and was worried I wouldn't sleep through the night again, but took some Benedryl and I was A-okay! Mike keeps telling me that you're not supposed to sleep like that because it will be harder for me to get back on track, but I'm not sure I could have stayed awake even if I tried!
This weekend we are off to Berlin to see their Christmas Bazaar and all the sites the city has to offer. I think we're most excited about seeing the Berlin wall and checkpoint charlie. We get back from Berlin around mid-day on Monday, so it should be a nice trip!
That's all from me for now, I need to go and do some food shopping--we don't have anything in the house!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment