Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a Nice Surprise!

Yesterday when we came back to the flat and collected our mail, Mike had a note from the Royal Mail that he had a package to pick up. Today I went to get it, wondering what it could be as we weren't expecting anything. Lo and behold it was a package from one of the partners that Mike used to work for in NJ filled with GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! It was really nice of him to think of us over here across the pond!

I heard from the temp agency today. The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) wants me back. After I told her my availability between now and the New Year, she said she'd have to call me back. Well, I haven't heard back from her yet! Between now and Christmas, I'd only be able to work 1 full week, so maybe the passed on that!

This weekend we're going to Berlin from Saturday to Monday, and then in 2 weeks we're going to Helsinki, Finland from Saturday til Monday as well. Doesn't leave much time for me to actually WORK!

No comments: