Sunday, October 28, 2007

Do you know what we do to fish in London???






We catch 'em, batter 'em, fry 'em up, and eat 'em for dinner along with some chips! That's exactly what we did to the Dolphins tonight! It was a great game tonight at Wembley Stadium. Though it was a "Miami Home Game", and they really tried to maintain that with the Miami annoucers and the Miami cheers and stuff. The crowd I would say was 1 part curious English people, 2 parts Miami Fans, 3 parts Giants fans, and 4 parts random NFL fans. There were Cheeseheads from Lambeau, Jets fans wearing helments, Viking fans wearing their horns, and yes, there was even a Pats contingent. The game was a little sloppy on both sides, but I suppose that was due to the weather--Luckily the seats were all covered! The highlight of the game for me had to have been the streaker! No, that wasn't Mike running across the field naked--though he was kicking himself for not thinking of it! Just Kidding! Mike only had one outburst, which was warranted, but still an outburst at that stadium was defintely a scene--at some points I think you could hear a pin drop!

I have my first day of work tomorrow, so I think I probably should get to sleep! More tomorrow!

No comments: