
So far, I've only written about the ports of call, but a big part of our trip was all of the fantastic nights on the ship. I think the highlight for me (and I'm sure Mike will disagree) was the night of the Quest Game show. I'm really a "joiner" and I like to participate in all of the game shows and activities. Mike pacifies me most of the time, but he really didn't know what he was getting into during the Quest! It's basically an "Adult" scavenger hunt. The items started out calm...a woman wearing mens shoes, 2 belts, 2 mens shirts...then it started to get a little risque'...a man with lipstick, 2 womens bras (I pretty much ripped Kialee's off her!), 2 pairs of mens pants, and finally...the whole kit and kaboodle. Mike had to wear my bra, lipstick, make shift earrings and carry my purse! Needless to say we won the whole thing and got some backpacks to show for it.
Our last day on the ship was a sea day, and we had big plans for it! Earlier in the cruise, we won a tour of the galley at a "Make-A-Wish" charity auction, so we started the day with the executive chef in the kitchen. We really enjoyed seeing the kitchen and it was well worth the donation!
After that, we put on our drinkin' shoes and started our pub crawl. It was our goal to hit every bar on the ship and have at least 1 drink. 12 bars later we were going strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment