Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fjord Country...Oslo



Our last port of call...Oslo! Honestly, by this day, I was ready to go home. I was tired and just didn't have it in me to do much else! I really think we're getting spoiled living here. Every city looks like every other European city, all the Old Towns are pretty much the same...A palace is a palace, a cathedral is a cathedral! We took a little boat ride through the Fjords with our group from St. Petersburg which was a ice and relaxing way to spend the morning. Our ship docked right in the heart of the city and right next to us was a medieval fort. After our boat ride, we went back to the boat for lunch and then to the fort to explore. Then we took a walk around Oslo. All 4 of us were pretty beat, so we headed back to the ship to get ready for formal night.

No comments: