Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ah, The Garden State!

Home Sweet Home! You know, many people consider New Jersey to be the armpit of the world, but I must admit, there's no place I'd rather call home! I have been here almost a week at this point and am sad to say I'll be heading home to England on Thursday. Again, it's been a whirlwind of a trip, but at least with Mike going back earlier it gives me a little time to relax a little bit!

Some highlights of the trip home, are always seeing friends and family, shopping, American food, shopping, driving, shopping. Did I mention the shopping! I need my retail therapy afterall! Things are twice as expensive over there!!!

One thing I've been told several times since being home is that I'm slacking with the blog. I'll try to keep it up with more frequent posts. It's just that we're starting to really LIVE there now, so nothing terribly interesting has been happening!

Again, I'll post some pics of the Emerald Isle when I return to foggy London town, and write a blog about our trip to Ireland. In one word it was amazing! In one phrase, a dream come true. Stay tuned for some more detail!

No comments: