skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tara & Mike's London Adventures

Here's a chance for family and friends to stay abreast of our crazy London adventures! We're hoping to post lots of pictures and let you in on some of the trials and tribulations we know we'll have while abroad!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick.........again!

It seems that every time I step foot on a plane, I wind up with an awful cold! Sure enough, Monday night I had a little sore throat and knew I was doomed! Maybe I should wear one of those surgical masks going forward? It may be the only solution!
Posted by TaraInLondon at 1:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (65)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • English Drano....Yikes!
      • A Walk with Jack the Ripper...
      • Another Embassy Adventure...
      • Flat Stanley Visits London!
      • Sick.........again!
      • Murphy-ski's Law (Warning: LONG BLOG)
      • Walk Like an Egyptian (Part 2)
      • Welcome Mia Gabriella Canova!
      • Walk Like and Egyptian...
      • Emerald Isle Adventures...
      • Ah, The Garden State!
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (92)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (4)

About Me

TaraInLondon
View my complete profile