Friday, January 4, 2008
Euro-Disney Birthday!
Today, while Mike and I were watching reruns of Everbody Loves Raymond sick on the couch, we started brainstorming for destinations we could visit for Mike's birthday. Originally, he wanted to go skiing, but we couldn't find anything in the Alps that would cost us less than $2k all in, so we bagged that idea. Then I started looking at destinations we could visit via Eurostar high speed rail from London. Disneyland Resort Paris is right on the rail! We booked our weekend there. I think there are definitely worse places for a 29 year-old to spend his last birthday in his 20s, don't you???--Don't worry, I'll be sure to get lots of pics of the birthday boy with his MIckey ears on. Disneyland Paris is actually pretty reasonable...With the rail tickets and 2 nights in their "New Yorker" Hotel, it's less than 300 GBP. Let's just hope that the two of us are up to par before then. Next weekend we're supposed to visit Uncle Mick and the gang in Oxford, which we've rescheduled on them twice now, so we really want to try and make that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment