Sunday, January 6, 2008
Airing Out the House...
Mike is feeling exponentially better today, and has decided to air out the house and become a white tornado cleaning everything in sight ( and out of sight) while I'm still sick on the couch. He's opened all the windows and I'm trying to bundle up under blankets. I agree, it's got to be done! We live on the first floor, and because our bedroom window is fairly close to the entrance of our building, our curtains are always shut. Today Mike opened the curtains to find a little mold had formed on the wrought iron window. So he's gone to attack that! I have to say, I'm a little jealous that Mike's feeling almost 100% already...I'm still working at about 40%, and I started this thing about 4 days before him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment