Thursday, February 28, 2008
Prague Here We Come...
Tomorrow is Leap Day and Mike has decided that he's taking the day off because it's an extra day in the work-year and he's not giving them more time than he needs to! So bright and early, we're headed to Prague, Czech Republic. We've got a Pub Crawl Tour planned for tomorrow night and an 8 hour walking tour planned for Saturday. Sunday will just be a day to double back and see anything else we want in more detail. My friend Kim has been to Prague, and I keep thinking of stories that she's told me about it. One that is my favorite is that she and her two friends (on a college budget, mind you) stayed in a hotel with one bed and no heat in the middle of winter. The three of them slept in the same bed wearing all of the clothes they had brought with them! While I have no doubt that the Hilton will have heat, I'll be thinking of her while I'm there. I'm also excited to have a nice pint of Pilsner Urquell in Kimmie's honor! When we get back I'll be sure to try and post a picture or two on here...It's a little hard because with our new camera the files are so big that it usually crashes the blogger.com connection when I try to upload them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment