Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Ah, The Laundry Crisis
As you know, if you've either read my blog or spoken to me, we bring our laundry out to get cleaned. Well, right now, we probably have more laundry than we ever have at the cleaners and it won't be ready until Saturday. I think it was the combo of being in Berlin and having lots of wet, gross clothes that caused the overload. Nonetheless, we have now run into somewhat of a laundry crisis. Mike is quickly running out of pants (underwear) and I am down to one pair of jeans--I'm good in the pants department. The clothes won't be ready until Saturday. Herein the problem lies! We leave for Helsinki at 5AM on Saturday and will be gone until Tuesday! Those who knew me in college remember that I also refused to do laundry there and would adopt a policy when I ran out of underwear (pants)--just buy more! Some I'm headed out today to get Mike some underwear. I know what you're thinking, wouldn't it be better to just do the laundry yourself so you always have your clothes in your house? NO! It's still better this way, and Mike makes out like a bandit and gets new stuff! Everyone's happy in the Racano house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment