Monday, July 30, 2007
It's Not Goodbye, It's See Ya Later!
What a long, tough, emotionally draining weekend it has been. First Friday was my last day of work at Toyota. While it was a very nice day, a nice trip on a cruise around Manhattan, it was tough b/c it's the only place I've ever really worked...unless you count the short stint I spent as Dr. Farish's flunkee at Rowan, but I don't think professional dog walker counts on the resume'. Anyway, some of the people have known me for 10 years or more, so it was really like saying goodbye to my family...THEN, we went to our going away party at Willie McBrides...sadly my camera didn't work, OR I was a too tipsy to make it work---yeah, sometimes the "On" button is a challenge for me. Anyway, I'm posting one pic that Leila took--Thanks! Saturday was a day w/ sis and the boys...The toughest goodbye to date...I'm really going to miss those little buggers! Today we said goodbye to Mike's family, and it's just going to keep going on! The only thing that's keeping me sane is that I'll be home ALOT, well I guess it's a lot...Thanksgiving, Christmas, Sis's Bday, Matty's Graduation...hey PreK is a big step! So it's not goodbye it's "See Ya Later"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment