Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I'm Movin' Out...
It's move day! And they walked in our garage exclaiming "Aye Dios Mio!" I guess we didn't organize the garage too well...whatever. It's their job to pack it, right? The rest of the house is in tip top condition for moving though--we have sticky notes on everything (Storage, Mom, London, Keep Here). Hell, we've been working on this crap for weeks!---okay, maybe a week, but still it's totally organized. So now Mike's got me stationed downstairs and he's upstairs...I get the better deal--plasma TV and my new love, my MacBook! It's a little uncomfortable to sit here and watch the guys packing your stuff up since you are basically watching them to make sure they do it right, but what else am I supposed to do, just leave? I told Mike I was going to go out shopping and make him handle it...LOL! That went over like a fart in church! OKay, that's all for now, I have to go watch Mike the mover pack some dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment